Monday, July 16, 2012

The "coming home" affect.

Hello!


Can I just say we are LOVING Delaware? We are. Since arriving on the East Coast I have felt a strange attachment beginning to form, I have decided to entitle this feeling the "coming home affect", to which I have defined (in my opinion) as the phenomenon of finding the place in this world where you are meant to be. When you find that place that makes your heart slow, catches your breath, and makes you feel like a part of your soul has found peace. That is what I have found and I am loving it, and I am already feeling sad to know that in a few short years we will be leaving here. We have admittedly been putting the task of getting our house put together on the back burner to enjoy a few of the sites while Tori is still here with us. We went and visited the National Aquarium in Baltimore and enjoyed every second of it. They have a great variety of marine animals to ooh and ahh at and I hope to go back a few more times while we are here. 






 Our ever trusty GPS took us through part of the city and and Adam and I fell in love. 




We will definitely be returning, hopefully sooner rather than later! Such a fun place and so many little things we wrote down that we want to go back and do. I will try and get our Ocean City trip up soon with lots of pictures! We miss all our friends and family back home but loving the adventure!! Hopefully getting the house put together soon and I will post pics of that also when it happens. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment