Well I did it. I finally took the plunge into the blogging world (for real this time). Well, when I say "I" did it what I really mean is I tried, failed, complained, and a good friend decided she would do it for me (shout out to Cindi Murphy!). The reason I decided I was finally ready for a blog is three fold.
1) I really hate talking on the phone. This has only been amplified lately with two kids in the background to make lots and lots of noise.
2) Apparently not everyone tracks my every move on Facebook (this was news to me).
3)On Adam's birthday we received orders to Dover AFB in Delaware and will be moving across the country!
This guy is in my opinion handsome as ever. He has been working tirelessly the last five years as a SERE Specialist in the Air Force, going to school, being an awesome husband and the worlds greatest dad. We recently made the decision to stay in his current career field, and reenlist for the long haul. After much praying (and possibly some arguing) we feel content with our decision and are ready for the next step in our lives!
This guy is going to be 3 in May (how the heck did that happen?!?). He loves Woody & Buzz.
He can't start or end his day without his 4 blankets. I don't have the heart yet to break that habit.
He thinks his daddy is pretty cool, every morning he wakes up and asks me if daddy is working today. I hope he grows up to be just like Adam <3
He also thinks his little sister "Kenna" is pretty cool too. He always wants to make sure the baby is happy and will tickle her any time she cries. He is probably one of the best big brothers ever!
He also thinks Applesauce should be a main food group...maybe goldfish too?
And since he is standing next to me right now reminding me I better tell you all...trucks are a necessity of life. Also all trains, trucks, cars, and boats say Choo-Choo, don't believe me? Just ask Avery.
And that brings me to this baby girl,
we all kind of love her. She is our little miracle and she has brought so much love and joy into our lives. Makenna was born this last June (almost a year ago?!?)
She was born 2lbs 4oz and stayed in the NICU for 2.5 very long months.
But now she is healthy and happy!!
And growing bigger every day!
I'm just enjoying life being a wife and mother. I know I will never have these days back again, so everything else my life has in store for me can wait. Kisses, giggles, and "I love you mommy's" are my priority for now.










AWWW!! I love it! You are a natural at blogging. I"m gonna be your first subscriber!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Cindi!
ReplyDeleteMelody, we didn't get enough time together while I was there. I think about your family ALL the time, I think you are amazing, your kids are so gorgeous and have two of the best role models. I miss your face, I am excited for your new adventures, and I will be keeping up with you forever. Even if you think I am a weird stalker... LOVE YOU ALL! <3 Jana
ReplyDeleteYou are such a dork Jana! Of course you aren't a creepy stalker! I love hearing about your Texan adventures too!!
DeleteOh my gosh, I can't believe how big those kids are?! They are so gorgeous. I am really excited for you guys, and happy you are getting out of there for a while! Can't wait to see all the adventures you will have on the East Coast! xo
ReplyDelete